Black Issue Forum
Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe

Return to Website

BlackIssue Forum

This forum is for discussing issues affecting the black community.

Get involved don't just read the comments of others; add your own opinion to the forum. 

Debate is a powerful thing; it gives insight and understanding, so join in.

BlackIssue Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UNTRACEABLE

A DVD that reveals more fact, then fiction. It is a horrific tale taken straight from the headlines. Cell cams , hidden cams, and even wireless remotes: all documenting "supposed" private acts of whimzy, personal intimacy, or shame. A worst case senario of staged violence, torture, and vice. Steamy cauldrons of content , sent streaming for all to view. Virtural voyeurs like in coliseums of old, casting votes for the spectacle. Caring not for the future, of a potential father; sister; brother; mother; or friend. Now the appetites, for gore or the hyper-sexual, stand satisfied.
A story of cyber crime: hacked network accounts, personal files, and phones; accessing wireless routers. Exploiting spooth cards and the innocent's servers; manipulating satelite tracking systems and car computers. Spyware and viruses via well weaved Bot-Nets. A arrogantly tech-savvy: acting as judge and jury. There is sufficent solace, however; for, Heaven watches all who watch.
firenbooks.bravehost.com

Re: UNTRACEABLE

I noticed that the link to my email, had an incorrect address. If one wants to connect with me, the correct email address is:

c.a.mitchell@cavtel.net

I am already ,mildly, controversial. I would hate for someone, to link with one, attempting to pose as me online. Or to take you down a path, I would never take you.

c.a.mithcell...is not my email address.

[ c.a.mitchell@cavtel.net ] is.

God Bless You All