Black Issue Forum
Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe

Return to Website

BlackIssue Forum

This forum is for discussing issues affecting the black community.

Get involved don't just read the comments of others; add your own opinion to the forum. 

Debate is a powerful thing; it gives insight and understanding, so join in.

BlackIssue Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP!

Good ole Home Depot. I need help and trying to get the word out. I was terminated 2 weeks ago for something that I didn't do and 2 days after that another black woman got terminated for the same thing. Really the same transaction and that is impossible. The young lady that did the transaction keep telling them that she did it and they didn't want to listen to her. Also there is a white young man that has been there for awhile and he has been marking down items for his father up under his name and doing the mark down that is considered theft and nothing done to him. Last week another young black woman was carried out in handcuffs for what nothing they stated that she and her boyfriend was planning on stealing some items.

Please anyone I need help
I live in Georgia, a little town south of Atlanta and I feel if they get away with this they will keep doing it. I want it to be known.

One more thing has happen in this little town. A resturant here has characters every Tuesday night and a black young man is the Manager of this resturant. On the sign outside of the resturant, it stated "Come and see Tigger tonight. Someone change the T to an N and you know what that spells and it was on the news for one night and that was it and swept under the rug, well I don't want this swept up under the rug.