Black Issue Forum
Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe

Return to Website

BlackIssue Forum

This forum is for discussing issues affecting the black community.

Get involved don't just read the comments of others; add your own opinion to the forum. 

Debate is a powerful thing; it gives insight and understanding, so join in.

BlackIssue Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHANA!

50th anniversary March 6, 2007.

March 6, 1957-March 6, 2007

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHANA!

CBS television station, in the US, showed an episode on their weekly TV series, THE UNIT, on March 6th, 9pm EST.
The title of the episode was FORCE MAJEURE. It was the most racist, anti-Africa show I have seen on US TV this year. The main focus on the program was having it main African American male star, Dennis Haysbert, in a mental and verbal battle with a bed-ridden, sickly Black African dictatorial leader, once removed from power in Africa by the US and now being healed medically in the US, so the individual could be placed back in power in his African country to the benefit of the US.
The African leader was trying to recruit the AfrAmer man to return to Africa and help build it. The Afr Amer man was arguing with the African dictator, letting him know he was born in America and is only about America. Translated: F Africa and all the Black people in it!
The TV program painted a picture of the African leader as being a dog lower than even the late Idi Amin, Charles Taylor or Abacha.
By the end of the TV program, the AfrAmerican male leader of the Unit abandoned the African leader and left him to die in the elements of Nature on the hospital's roof, as the evacuation helicopter took off with other hospital survivors and the Unit's members.

It was the type of show you couldn't get Arabs, Chinese, Indians(Hindu), Japanese or other male actors to make, no matter how much money was offered by the white male owners of the television show on CBS. AfrAmer actor, Dennis Haysbert was pimped like a lowlife whore. As were the Africa-born male actors, all on the date of Ghana's 50th. This was no accident, as the US white media is still keeping the television minds of Black people(#1 watchers of too much TV in America) damaged and full of self-hatred and dis-unity globally.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHANA! Awaken sleeping Giant

I bet Jesse Jackson Sr. came to the events in white boys monkey suits? In Chicago, where Jesse lives, not one major event for Ghana took place on the 6th of March, headed by the city's mayor. A city that is the SisterCity with Accra, no parade, nothing. So Ghanaian-American leadership in Chicago, what happended? I saw not one car in the streets with a Ghanaian flag mounted across it. Another chess move by the mayor to disrespect Black Africa? As he made the day, THE JENNIFER HUDSON DAY, instead. Another chess move to keep US Blacks and Africa-born divided.

So how is Jesse throwing stones at America's glass house when in his own backyard, windows are broken?

Chicago has about 2 or 3 Ghanaian foods restaurants, I did not see them promoted for the 50th. Offering 50% discounts on meals served to Chicagoans whom have never tasted Ghanaian meals? Jesse's Operation PUSH could have sponsored the event. Along with the Nation of Islam. Passport applications should have be passed out to all the Black churches, mosques, schools, health clubs, etc. during African History Month all of Feb 07'. Along with a list of Black travel agencies offering a 50th yearlong discount for travellers to come see GHANA, from March 6, 07' till March 6, 08'. sponsored by the international airlines that fly to Ghana regularly. Do you hear me Minister of Tourism-Ghana?

Whom in Ghana is going to invite me to a serious think tank to develop GHANA 4 REAL?

When Nkrumah, MX, Nyerere, Garvey and all went off into the AfterLife not all thinkers left with them.

I now rest my case, so the US govt can update their records on me. LOL