Black Issue Forum
Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe

Return to Website

BlackIssue Forum

This forum is for discussing issues affecting the black community.

Get involved don't just read the comments of others; add your own opinion to the forum. 

Debate is a powerful thing; it gives insight and understanding, so join in.

BlackIssue Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Why I hate Blacks' Why does every culture have a hatred towards black people?

'Why I hate Blacks' why does every culture have hatred towards black people?

After the insult of having the Asian Week paper run an article titled "Why I Hate Blacks" it raises the question why does every other race and culture have a deep hatred towards black people.

Many may disagree but the fact is that there is hidden racism in all cultures. My question is why? What did we do? Until we can answer this question it will always continue.

Re: 'Why I hate Blacks' Why does every culture have a hatred towards black people?

Well it is a well known fact that blacks are the main trend setters in the U.S. Over the years anything that becomes cool with our race, you see hispanics, whites, cubans etc. mimicking our style. We are the most unique group of people, also, unfortunately, the most feared and hated of all races. We are so different but people outside of our race try to act black. For example, we call each other nigga's and now you hear hispanics and whites saying things like "what's up my nigga" or "that's my nigga right there" as if it's the new slang word on the street, but yet and still other races still don't want much to do with blacks. You see young hispanics and young white men walking around with cornrolls and such or even afros with a pick on the side. We know who started this trend blacks. Anything that we create, another race try's to take credit for. We are hated because we are a wonderful group of people with so many talents and incredible style. We are hated even more so because of the stereotypical views shown by the media.

Re: 'Why I hate Blacks' Why does every culture have a hatred towards black people?

In a film, I heared "Busta Rhymes" say:

"You Hate Me, Because You A'nt Me."

Our World History seems to reveal this truth.

We see the shadows of Ancient Egypt, Babylon, and the [original] Indus Valley Kingdoms; in all the civilizations that came after.

Remember, all that thrive today; do so on the backs of blacks

But this means nothing, if we ourself, don't recognize this as fact.

ALSO, how we treated lighter races during our reign,
could mirror......HOW WE ARE TREATED TODAY.

This is revealed further in the Bible,
THE ISIS PAPERS, and The Book of Asshur.

"You Hate Me, Because You A'nt Me."

That's crazy. I've never known a white person who wished they had been born a black person.

{Replying to the reply above}
Tanning salons and lotions; burning bodies on the beaches of Brazil, Bermuda, The Bahamas and beyond. Talking, walking, dressing, dancing, dating, and lovingly marrying black. Operations that broaden breasts and hips; noses and lips. All of the above and more; plus the constant claiming of Ancient Carthage, Egypt, Babylon, and beyond. Even when this is chronologically, historically and genetically an impossiblity.

Many could say more, but some might say: "Yes, you do not know a soul, that wants to be born black; but, there is a whole world of individuals, that know those longing to die one."