Black Issue Forum
Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe

Return to Website

BlackIssue Forum

This forum is for discussing issues affecting the black community.

Get involved don't just read the comments of others; add your own opinion to the forum. 

Debate is a powerful thing; it gives insight and understanding, so join in.

BlackIssue Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is bisexual behavior among men the main reason for the rising HIV transmission rates for black women

Join the discussion and share your thoughts

Re: Is bisexual behavior among men the main reason for the rising HIV transmission rates for black w

In my opinion, this is not the case. White guys have downlow sex just as much as bi brothers. So why no rising HIV rate among white women? Some Asian dudes do it too. Why no rising HIV rate among Asian women.

Simple

WHITE WOMEN USE THEIR BRAINS AND A CONDOM WHEN THEY SLEEP WITH SOME GUY. THEY KNOW THAT DOWNLOW GUYS ALSO WHERE EXPENSIVE SUITS AND ARE LAWYERS, PROFESSORS, UPRIGHT LOOKING PEEPS.

Some sista sees a guy with 3 university degrees and wearing an expensive suit "oh he got money and class, he CAN'T have AIDS".

Marine Sgt. Eddie Price
2nd Marine Regiment,
24th Marine Expeditionary Unit,
Baghdad, Iraq

Re: Is bisexual behavior among men the main reason for the rising HIV transmission rates for black w

Hiya Eddie :-)

I agree for the most part. Let me give an analogy. If someone walks outside their home, knowing that there are rain clouds overhead, and they suddenly get drenched in a deluge do they blame the rain???

They could have chosen to use protection (an umbrella) when leaving the home. They didn't. So why do black women have such an aversion to using an umbrella? The weatherman keeps telling them that there are storm clouds overhead. The newspapers have forecasted rain. The sky looks black.

But they step outside singing that song "Blue skies, nothing but blue skies, do I see"

Next time I step outside our compound I'm leaving my high powered rile inside. Those aren't terrorists outside, those aren't rocket propelled grenades whooshing toward me.....

Denise van Esche
OMR Security Group
Waziria, Abi Talib Street
Baqouba, Iraq

I disagree with u 2

Sisters r having their hearts broken. Some brotha's r just twisted

B ware

Charlie
Baqouba Forward Operating Base (FOB)
Iraq

Charlie,

When have you ever seen a Christian black woman show ANY concern about the other groups who previously suffered from HIV - drug users, gay men, etc?

Back in the 1980's it was these Hallalujah sisters in church, waving their arms up in the air in sexual ecstasy, parroting the pompadoured black minister, "AIDS is God's punishment for leading an ungodly life!" Those "homosexuals" have incurred the wrath of God!" "The unclean will be consumed by flames!"

The entire world noticed their arrogant, heartless, judgements on other human beings who simply reached out for help. Think how many hearts they broke. Do you think, perhaps the phrase "what goes around comes around" is secretly located somewhere in the New Testament.

Denise van Esche
OMR Security Group
Waziria, Abi Talib Street
Baqouba, Iraq

This issue has more to do with women's choices, then men's choices. Women, today, tend to be attracted to men that will not commit to them. They choose men, that they know are with other partners. They are just assuming that they are, exclusively, women.

Allot of women are in denial. They want a warrior. However, many of our warriors, have been in and out of (all-male) institutions since their youth. [firenbooks.bravehost.com]