Black Issue Forum
Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe

Return to Website

BlackIssue Forum

This forum is for discussing issues affecting the black community.

Get involved don't just read the comments of others; add your own opinion to the forum. 

Debate is a powerful thing; it gives insight and understanding, so join in.

BlackIssue Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
(WHY IS THIS GOVERNMENT AND IT’S HEALTH AGENCY’S ATTEMPTING TO KILL BLACK AMERICANS? SO WHAT’S

To: CBS NEWS APRIL 26,2005
(WHY IS THIS GOVERNMENT AND IT’S HEALTH AGENCY’S ATTEMPTING TO KILL BLACK AMERICANS? SO WHAT’S NEXT AMERICA? )
A few days ago CBS ran a story on the practice of Eugenics in the USA from 1907-1974 and that It's was directed at our
black females; and the reparation if pass in North Carolina is to be 20,000.00. four points of intrest (1.)the average person gets more from an auto accident.(2) experiments on black men occurred in the early 1900's also, and then again around 1969- 1974 where AIDS was created at an army base in Maryland with the intent on
destroying the black community within the united states and world wide; a man by the name of Boyd Ed.Graves is said to have found the cure to AIDS and Cancer and proof that our Gov. conspired...AND NOBODYT HEARS HIS STORY ON CBS NEWS(3)We should paid well in the millions for each evil intent action of our Gov. conspiring to eliminate it's own citizens...(4)Your report said the USA stopped the practice of Eugenics’ when it was discovered that It's had been a practice of Germany lies, lies; lies, no one can believe that the united states health agency’s didn't have knowledge of Germany’s eugenic policy; If this is true where did the united states health agency get the idea in the first place/
I don't think you folks have the nerve to face the truth and air these comments on your CBS Net Work(s)They tell me if your not part of the answers; then your part of the problems;so un slant the News CBS and let the truth be told....

Thank You... C.A.King

oh yea look up the cheers project( bout the EPA)on the inter net…see what you find there..

CBSNews.com, 524 W. 57th St., New York, NY, 10019

Re: (WHY IS THIS GOVERNMENT AND IT’S HEALTH AGENCY’S ATTEMPTING TO KILL BLACK AMERICANS? SO WHAT

The US government is responsible for many acts of genocide against black people, our native countries of Africa and the Caribbean are kept in third world status by the world economy run by the west and headed by the U.S.
I have heard these stories about the HIV plot against blacks. The problem is we need a our own media source to champion these issues. CBS is still a white institution and is not gonna cut it.
I think that the US government plays on the ignorance of African Americans and we are rudderless without a credible leader and media source to champion causes for those who over the years have been abused by the government in tests and experiments etc...

Re: (WHY IS THIS GOVERNMENT AND IT’S HEALTH AGENCY’S ATTEMPTING TO KILL BLACK AMERICANS? SO WHAT

No matter what the US plans on us. We have to be competent enough not to fall victim to their plans. Yes, I believe their is more information concerning HIV/AIDS that need to be given to the general public. Especially the African American Community however, we do not have to fuel their plans of genocide, whatever you want to call it. Get tested, know your status. We are constantly contracting the disease because we dont want to get tested because of fear. Be open with yourself and partner... if you like men or women be with them. Dont have sex with someone unprotected and bring it back home. If you dont want to practice "safe" relationships with one person, make sure you practice safe sex with whoever your sleeping with... So yes or maybe the US government has more info about HIV/AIDS... and so on... but we have the ability to stop it.