Black Issue Forum
Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe

Return to Website

BlackIssue Forum

This forum is for discussing issues affecting the black community.

Get involved don't just read the comments of others; add your own opinion to the forum. 

Debate is a powerful thing; it gives insight and understanding, so join in.

BlackIssue Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Energy Measurements Dubai, UAE - Creative Automation

Energy Measurements
We are specialized in low voltage measurement devices. Our product portfolio is growing all the time according to the leading standards, ensuring accurate and safe measurement instruments are our primary objective and a crucial element in achieving progress and prosperity. We are there to help you across the globe and to offer you advice & information about our range of products. In addition, we work with you to develop the best possible solutions for your specific requirements.

Digital Meters & Relay
Digital Meters & Relays are devices to measure and control electrical parameters such as Power Factor Relays, Mustimeters & Energy Analysers.
1. 3-phase voltage and 3-phase current transformer ratio entry.
2. It shows voltage (V), current (C), frequency (F).
3. It shows current values (I1, I2, I3) of each phase at the same time.
4. Phase sequence alarm LED
Optional
• RS485 Modbus RTU (1200 – 38400bps)
• 75 x 65 Custom Design Glass LCD 3 Menu is password-protected.
• 3 – phase voltage and 3 – phase current transformer ratio entry.
Optional
• Apparent power (S), minimum (min), maximum (max) and mean values of phase-to-neutral and phase-to-phase.
• It shows current values (I1, I2, I3) of each phase at the same time.
• Relay output (adjustable)
• Current (C) and apparent power (S) demand values of phase-to-neutral and phase-to-phase.
• You can delete the demands.
• It has voltage, Currents and Frequency protections

Voltmeter and Ammeter Selectors
Voltmeter and Ammeter Selectors are designed to choose which Voltage and Which Current Parameters to be displayed on the connected Meter.

Analog Voltmeter & Ammeter
Analog Voltmeter & Ammeter suitable for transformer ratios from 15/5A to 5000 /5A AC. Scales are changeable.
There are different dimensions for the AMMETER and VOLTMETER as following:
• AMMETER 72×72 mm
• VOLTMETER 72×72 mm
• AMMETER 96X96 mm
• VOLTMETER 96X96 mm

Current Transformers
Current Transformers have Primary currents from 40A to 5000A AC; available in secondary current 1A or 5A AC; 0.5, 1.0 or 3.0 accuracy class.
Window-type current transformer with sealable terminal cover, suitable for primary currents from 40A to 5000A AC; available in 1A or 5A AC secondary current; 0.5, 1.0 or 3.0 accuracy class. Fixing apparatuses are available for DIN rail and on surface fixing.