Return to Website

Ask a historical question about Caernarfon

Please ask your historical question below, you can write in either Welsh or English. You will receive your answer in your chosen language.

Please do not ask family history questions, if you are researching your family tree or are trying to find lost relatives, please use the Caernarfon Message Board.

Your questions will be answered by Local Historian T Meirion Hughes

Ask a historical question about Caernarfon
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wells street

Thank you for the info on De winters I will contact Mr Prytherch. I noticed someone was enquiring about Wells street my great grandfather used to live there way back when do you have any photos? By the way I didnt say my great grandfather on the other side worked at De winters his name was Thomas Owen and he lived at Assherton terrace. Many thanks.

Re: Wells street

No need to thank me. I am sending you, under separate cover, 3 photos of Well Street as they were circa early 1930's.

Please note. I am not a Family Historian and therefore, I shall not be answering any queries on geneaology, otherwise I would be unindated with time consuming questions and diverting from the object of this free service to the general public, which is to supply pertinant information about the history of the Town of CAERNARFON.

Anyone wishing to know about their Family History should contact the Gwynedd Family History Society, the website of which can be found on any Search Engine.

T. Meirion Hughes,
Resident Historian,
Caernarfon Online.

If anyone was to ask questions about his or her Family History, then I would be unindated with time consuming questions and would refer him or her to the Gwynedd Family History Society that has a Website of its own.