TRUELYNODIAL FORUMAWESOME

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Xmas Den-t

I don't know if Ray wanted this broadcast - and if he didn't, well he needn't fear anything from 'Suffering Smoke' with its paltry readership - but I believe he has booked the cottage-ha,ha,- at Dent for a Xmas gathering from Friday 17th December to Monday 20th December. It would be extremely useful -if not common decency- if people could let Ray know if they will or will not be attending. Of course, those who do not attend - be warned, you will be slated good and proper.
The cost of the rental - very cheap - will be shared between us all, so the more, the cheaper.
For those Nodial who work and/or have a life I'm sure this information will reach you in some roundabout way.

Re: Xmas Den-t

I can almost hear the balls of tumblewood rolling through this cyberspace outpost,however if any dials out there are tuned in then reserve your place while stocks last!

Ray,
Can you confirm rumours that Dent is no longer a happening? If so, I guess it's a blessing in disguise since it seems to be about as popular with the lacklustre, feckless Nodials as a holiday to Afghanistan!

cottages4u emailed me to say the booking cant go ahead due to not meeting the quality standards- the property that is not the nodials .Im going to ring our man when I find out what the problem is exactly-we may still be able to deal with him in person.Watch this space

Ray,
I believe it's all go on the Dent front? Maybe, one night could be Spanish themed - not particularly christmassy but t'will give George an opportunity to show off her fandango - thungerbolts and lightening! We could have a pinata and maybe a Spanish quiz/games/music and possibly some Spanish grub. Should be nice if it remains dry and we don't get snowed in and resort to cannibalism like the Donner party.

Della
It may be a good idea if you get together with Mrs P to discuss the food and drink requirements then we can get a costing and divide out amongst the participants.

As 117 lacklustre, feckless Nodials have now looked at this message I wish to make it known that this paltry reader has already confirmed ones place so I am safely assured of mine own boudoir with en suite. So there!

Re: Xmas Dent

is dent still on? whats the final cost? whats on the menu? who's taking me? and who's paying for my beer. I'm only asking because I'm "NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE" this year, watch 'Falling Down' The Movie for a full explaination.
Fooking scrounging *******