TRUELYNODIAL FORUMAWESOME

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
christmas ding dong

Dave is booking the holiday home in Ludlow for 3 nights from Friday 18th December to Monday 21st December with the Owl Barn for activities. If anyone wants to check it out look on holiday-rentals.co.uk (ref 422536 ) or better still look on their own website: wandering william.co.uk.
Angie and Ray have offered to provide the nosh and if anyone has any ideas for Christmas activities feel free to share them.

Re: christmas ding dong

Me and the Old Baggage (now looking twenty years younger) are delighted at the prospect of a stress-free weekend away with our nearest and dearest. And brave t'thoutsiders Angie and Dave and Fifty Percent Jenny. I am volunteering us both for all manner of dishwashing, spud bashing and general kitchen duties in return for not having to cook for more than four Nolans - a frightening prospect for most. Meanwhile if anyone would care to visit The Little Treasure & Matty in their new abode they are ready for inspection but will need advance warning owing to work committments, night shifts, visits to V, the pub etc so let us know if you would like to see the new pad. Meanwhile me and the OB are thinking of fun things to do in TheBarn ...

Mrs Pidlington is busy putting together some menus and activity ideas as we speak -it will be hard to top the Dent experience but things are looking good .watch this space

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t15zv0xvfODEBlIXtOuCK5g&output=html

Hi, if you copy and paste the above it should produce a spreadsheet with details of the costs of the holiday and who has paid and who owes etc. If anyone is not going who is on the list then obviously it will be adjusted

Dave