TRUELYNODIAL FORUMAWESOME

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOSTANDFOUND (orvisaversa)

Does anyone know the whereabouts of idiot daughters house and work keys? They are quite distinctive being attached to a rather odd global crystal thingy that looks like one of those mirrored christmas baubles. TheTreasure has not seen them since Christmastime as a result of which we nightly await murdering in our beds. Also SomeFool has left a pair of Umbro trainer thingies size 9 which have been lanquishing in our living room (in an orange Sainsburys bag)for at least 3 weeks. I have asked several folk if they were theirs but such enquiries were usually rebuffed or treated with disdain/laughter so if anyone would care to take them away that would be nice. I'm not going to mention the fiver I found down the back of the couch.
Auntiemean

Re: LOSTANDFOUND (orvisaversa)

sorry min cant help with the keys-but the trainers were mine-worn once and nearly crippled me-thought alan or toz might try them.I know they are both shoe size 8 but these are a small 9.

The amazing materializing plastic bag

careful now Ray!! that sounds like a bit of the oldmans reverse Kleptomania that he used to practise after a couple of heavy car boot sessions.