mazungumzo

ongea unachotaka (lakini bila matusi, tafadhali!)

mazungumzo
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a Swahili to take home

I'm looking for a male swahili-speaker aged beetwen 18 to 28 to take to Spain (Ulaya) to live with me in order to be my teacher of Swahili. He has to be black. I've got a big house: two big living-rooms, four bed-rooms, a big kitchen, three bath-rooms,a balcony, two terraces, a store for the electronic devices, a store for other things, a cellar for wines and a garage. My city is near the coast (15 minutes by car), Madrid is two hours far by car, and Barcelona the same. London and Paris is a two hours by plane, I go very often there too. My address is:
F.C.R. C/ Menéndez Pelayo,6 03610 Petrer (Alicante) España-Spain Europe
My telephone number is: 0034965373716

If you can send to me a photograph of you first, better. I'm white,blond, long hair and young. If you give your address I will send a Photo too

Re: Looking for a Swahili to take home

halo,so your looking for male after teaching you swahili what next?to be your husbund or what?of cousre am swhahili but am not male my dear and you you need guy but take care aids kill

hello JR. I don't know what kind of mind you have to say those things... I have not talked about "husbands" or "aids" my God!!! you're the only one to talk about it... I'm only searching for a "teacher" and I'm looking for a male because I don't trust women who leave their homes so easily to go abroad... Don't you think that your mind has gone a little bit too fast and thinks about strange matters?

ok,sory may be i recall you bad but don mind me to i can teach you swahili or you need only male?if you need male i can tell my brother what do you think?

Don't worry my friend JR, I accept your apology... I love languages and sometimes I have taken home people from other parts of the world in order to learn languages without going to the countries of origin. If we speak about "learning a language" I have better experiences with the male gender because I have more in common...Anyway I like to have an idea of the person who is comming. Send your letter telling things about you, kwa mfano: studies, current job, age, hobbies and a photo. Do the same with your brother. Finally I will send a letter to every one and a ticket to travel here with the selected person. Kisses from Spain, and thanks for your help.

so mspain mambo vipi,nashukuru kwa msg yako i would like to hear much from you, you can go in your email adress i send mail to you, you can read anthen answer me throug my email adress.

Naomba samaha, rafiki JR, kwa sababu nimechelewa kidogo kukuitikia... Sikuenda kwa muda mrefu katika andiko langu ndani ya mtandao...nimesahau nywila. Natumaini nitakuwa na andiko jipya karibuni. Kwa vyovyote napenda sana kutazama hati za watu. Waweza kuandika barua, tafadali?. Your Spanish friend.

barua tu mbona kitu kidogo unataka barua ya namana gani?ya maombi ya kazi au?Naomba majibu ni barua ya namna gani hiyo unayotaka?

Mpenzi rafiki JR:
Ungeniandika barua ningeweza kujua mahali uishapo, yaani, mahali pa posta ambapo naweza kukupelekea barua zangu.Ala kuli hali, sitaki kupa anwani yangu ya mtandao papa hapa... nitaikupa katika barua yangu.
Napenda sana kiswahili chako. Uandike kiswahili daima tafadhali, ****** Your Spanish friend ; fran

halo,mspein unataka maandishi hayo yaandikwe kwa lugha gani,kiswanglish,or kimombo (english)kwa kifupi naandika msg kutokea Norway ndipo nilipo kwa sasa ila home ni Tanzania.

Hey girl you wanna someone someone to teach you how can speak swahili . hey are you sure you wanna me to teach you or what or you just want to with me . hey how old you buddy ?? where are you live???? you got families or what ?? hey this leonard did you remember what write to me . you said to me are you really want a buddy yes i do buddy .hey you wanna be my or what welcome to speak to me. maybe i can solve your problem .hey alright i got leave buddy . byeeee peace about to teach you how to speak swahili i can do it fran ok dont worry about that i here for you . byeeeeee peace fran i know you no i just kidding,

Dear rafiki JR;
Sorry for my Swahili, I know it's not very good yet... Sijali kama maandishi yako ni Kiswahili au Kiingereza. Napenda sana neno "kimombo" hahahaha.
You can write either in English or in Swahili, even in both languages. Ningependa sana kujua jina lako halisi. Are you in Norway??? You are closer to me than I first thought!!Kisses from Spain.

Hello Paul!!
You seem nice but your English is really confusing ( Sielewi vizuri unachotaka kusema)Tena, sijui kama ulielewa nilichotaka kusema... I'm "Mzungu" between 18 and 25 years old. Nimefanikiwa punde maishani mwangu kwa kazi yangu...for that reason I'm in a very good economical situation. If you need more information andika barua tu, but I think you are a little confused about the real matter.

yap,my friend Fran am in Norway
and 2 mounth ago i was in Gran kanalia in my holiday and also i pass with plan in Madlid at your place.so you think that am kidding? am not kidding you,so tell me a lot.Do you need someone to teach you swahili or you just kidding?i dont want to write full my name here but if you like i can give you throw your email adress koey? Gracies!! Chaooooooooooooooooo

Of course I want a teacher for Swahili. Napenda sana lugha yako, and I do trust you when you say that you were overflying my country. I told you that I have a small problem with my e-mail address, but anyway you can try with a small text and I'll see if it's still working. My e-mail is or "was": mahalipazuri@hotmail.com

Hamfikiri kwamba nasema maneno ya uwongo. Maneno yangu ni ya dhati. Ninahakikisha kwamba nataka mtu yeyote aliyeweza kuwa mwalimu wangu wa Kiswahili. Kwa vyovyote labda nitarudi Zanzibar kabla mwaka ujao haujafika... Nawasalimu nyinyi nyote kutoka Uspeni (Ulaya)

sahihisho,msifikiri kwamba, (siyo hamfikiri)good keep it up,your very good in this language

Don worry Fran coz i will be ur teacher for the entire life as long as u want me to be under my own conditions.
First, i do live in London and as far as london is just two hours by plane i think it will be easier for u to come in my house everyweekend for the whole time of tuition but dont worry coz if ur ready to pay for the plane fare sometimes i will come in ur posh house to give u the lessons....hahaha (u get me)
If ur comfortable with this terms and conditions do not hesitate to contact me in the future for further information concerning the tuition. Remember we accept all major credit cards for the payment.

Are u male or female but sorry if not good for me mate i have to tell u that im straight.
Contacts-Noel (+447944145522)

hi mimi nasema kua kama anataka kujua kiswahili huyo mspen karibu mimi nipo asia email yangu ni mkonowatembo203@yahoo.com

ola amigo fran telo enseña yo si kieres yo vivo en la coruña y soy d tanzania ase seis años yo vivo en spaña, kama unataka kujifunza lugha ya kiswahili yo soy buen profesor nitakufundisha mwenyewe utakubali. cuando kieres pon contacto cnmigo via en mi e-mail matesondimbo@hotmail.com te spero rafiki, lakini siamini unavyosema ni two hours from the where you live mean alicante to madrid is about six hours mimi najua umbali wa huko kwa sababu nilishaishi benidorm na alicante pia ni zaidi ya masaa unayosema, pe3ro no pasa nada colega telo digo poo contacto cnmigo pronto hablara el swahili