mazungumzo

ongea unachotaka (lakini bila matusi, tafadhali!)

mazungumzo
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i looking a buddy????

hey yo waas up buddy ??/ i wanna some buddy to be homeboy so if you want to talk me i cool .if you wanna comicate me you can used email or that telephone o11817870 9850 hey please talk me girl dont be shy i cool i want someone like me .so be cool every bady.i live in usa just do it . i love to speak us.peace.

Re: i looking a buddy????

Is that message only for girls? Are you really looking for a friend or for a girl to be your partner?

Wasssssss up ????

hey this someone but if you want to meet him that cool. i looking a gilrfriend from bongfravar or anywhere .so if you cool to talk me cool.mimi ni mtu wa kawiada alakini napenda sana ma girls sana .if you wanna be my buudy , girlfriend is alright to me but the impotant thing is a girl???? peace every body??? sina mengi yakuzi hayo homies.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Is that message only for girls? Are you really looking for a friend or for a girl to be your partner?

how old er u anyway??????????????????????????????????????????+

Hey, Hey,Hey bruv warrup?, Hey sorry but this is just a tip for u mate, it seems u need to go for the english the course first coz the way u write is so boring,preak and it makes me ungry..Nway, i hope u will get a bird but take the advice and deal with it. Holla

looking for a new friend

hello averyone my name is jasmin but short just call me jas...i,am 17 female and i live in uk so anyone who is from 18/20 then u will be okey to talk to me
i,am jsut looking for a truly friend