mazungumzo

ongea unachotaka (lakini bila matusi, tafadhali!)

mazungumzo
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ARE U 16 OR ABOUT TO GET 17 HIT ME

WHATS UP GUYS I'M SIXTEEN YEARS OLD AND ITS MY FIRST TIME TO BE IN THIS FORUM WHATEVER IT IS BUT ANYWAY BEING HERE I'VE FIGURED OUT THAT ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM ARE OVER MY AGE which makes a big deal for me. i mean some of the subjects put in this forum are out my interest. i would like to chat with somebody who likes gaming and who knows about the next generetion consoles ( ps3,xbox360 and nintendo revolution) this is for guyz , for "gals anyone who likes to share anythin different with ha school or place or even about ha self. thank u. my email jjmbuza2@yahoo.com. yahoo id jjmbuza2. tchao

please: dont attack me i dont have any beefs with anybody. peace

Re: ARE U 16 OR ABOUT TO GET 17 HIT ME

well im not interesting in games n that kinda stuff,but ma brother is.go get him

education is key our life

Hello Joe, nice to hear about love for games, so which one have you got? I have heard XBOX 360 had technical problems as when Microsoft were rushing to get these new demons out just before Xmas 2005 they did not pass all technical test and the cables started heating up and some blowing so they sent new cables and fan assisting device to every Xbox user to ensure they dont blow up on you. Did you get this cable? or if havent purchase xbox 360 at all then, just wait a bit when new stock with built in device is out.

thats is not bad you are looking for friends to play whith so start games iam reday just waiting from u

Re: ok , i'll

hi!