mazungumzo

ongea unachotaka (lakini bila matusi, tafadhali!)

mazungumzo
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how are

hello i looking for boyfreind my name is najat i live england my adress is 42 hamberston road if any one see this messege please txt back please thank you you welcom for my messege

Re: how are

Where about in Uk do you live? please write your address in full with your telephone number

hallo mambo vipi?

hi ali from germany?
upo wapi kamili?
mzungu?
yours heißeheißehitze

hii how are i like to join whith you a good frend my name is hemed i living sweden i spek swahili, english and svenka ok byeeeeeeeeeeee

NAJAT!!! Nakuonea huruma mme hatafutwi humu,tuli ,wanamke wee unaonekana thamani yako ndogo sana,sasa kama uko uk sisi tufanyaje,kaa hata MARS watu hatushtuki ha ha hhhaaaaa! this one iz 4 u baby!!!

hey mluguyu that was a straight panch on ha face. i like it. cannot stop laughing

daz cool JJ!!

hey are you sure you want boyfriend??? we are looking a girl friend but we cant find any girl so you realy want someone to make you feel good .so you want any boyfriend from different world that cool . i looking buddy for have fun .how about you??? YOU DO OR WHAT ?? MY TELEPHONE IS 817 -870-9850 I LIVE IN USA .THANK YOU SO MUCH BUDDY .JUST DO IT .I LOVE YOU BUDDY

Re: how are u ?

wats up NAJAT ?

najat. you are crazy dummy, you cant give out you address on the web site, as we know girl should more respect for herself. but your attitude of looking for a boyfriend is showing i you need help! there are too many illness men will kill you or molests,this is not where you from!please dont give out your home address