Return to Website

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board

A place for Soo Bahk Do - Tang Soo Do - Moo Duk Kwan members to connect and discuss the martial arts. *Note we reserve the right to delete any posts that are disrespectful. This is a board for Warrior-Scholars, visitors are expected to behave as such*

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tracings and copying other's work.

I agree. I've cut Len some slack. But I have yet to hear one person that was happy with any of his books and the consensus is everyone seems unhappy that he is promoting them here. I would not mind helping him promote his books if he concentrated on quality not quantitiy.

Hopefuly he will read these posts and listen to the advice everyone is giving to him.

Re: Re: Re: Tracings and copying other's work.

Hmmm. That's an unexpected position you've taken Frank. I mean...seeing as how we let you hobknob with us.

JH

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tracings and copying other's work.

John,

No offense, but I don't need or require hobnobbing with you. There are plenty of people with whom I do associate, that I don't need you or your isinuations. I do not mislead people. Mr. Losik apparently has, and is further trying to do so. The last thing I need is YOUR approval for anything; however, my concern is that in failing to prevent further postings of this type by Mr. Losik here, someone less involved would be influenced and possibly provide more disinformation. This is a common sense position, so please, use some.

Re: Tracings and copying other's work.

Dear Mr. Segarro,

I have twice attempted to use your expertise in reviewing my written material and correct mistakes I may have made in my written material, but you refused to help me after actually saying you would. Now you criticize my work for mistakes that you could have corrected. This behavior is not that of a senior level Black belt, but of a gup.

Please send me examples of where my work matches your work, include a copy of your work and my work, and identify on the examples where it is the same. If it is the same I will remove it from my publication(s).

Bets Regards,

Len Losik

Re: Moo Duk Kwan So Rim Jang Kwan and Tae Kuek Kwan Hyungs Now Available by Len Losik

Please, Lenny-boy,
Enough of the infomercials! I and many others who read
this bulletin board cannot take your BS any more!!
However, don't quit your daytime McJob!

Re: Moo Duk Kwan So Rim Jang Kwan and Tae Kuek Kwan Hyungs Now Available by Len Losik

You say Seggaro I say Seggara.

Although I can say I have never read any books written by Mr. Losik, if I were to ask someone for there help, I hope I would at least spell there name correctly.