Return to Website

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board

A place for Soo Bahk Do - Tang Soo Do - Moo Duk Kwan members to connect and discuss the martial arts. *Note we reserve the right to delete any posts that are disrespectful. This is a board for Warrior-Scholars, visitors are expected to behave as such*

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Holy Ads, Batman!

My step son added an ad zapper to our computer. I love it! Not sure where he got it, but I will ask.
jack
btw. I talked to GM Pak last night & he suggested contacting Master Samane about his seminar. Unfortunately Ed charges $75 to attend. Must be nice to have students who can pay that. If you can't afford to take the seminar, maybe just go & meet Master Pak.

Re: Re: Holy Ads, Batman!

I talked with Master Samane last night. $75 seems like a lot for a 2 hour seminar, but I'm still considering attending. If it isn't worth my while I won't attend again.

Re: Holy Ads, Batman!

It is rather annoying.

Fear not!

For perdurabo is here...

Google Toolbar

The best search engine on the net is Google.com. The tool to which I linked has a popup stopper that is free and hasn't disappointed me yet. I went to Bravenet unmolested by those annoying popups.

Installation should be self-explanatory, but let me know if you have any trouble.

Sorry, I've taken care of it. No more ads!

Sorry, I let the Boards membership fee lapse and it defaulted to the free version with ads. I have renewed our subsciption (paid) and now there should be no pop ups.I am exploring different servers now and I am goin to revamp the site soon and possibly the message board as well.

Thanks for your patience

D.S

Re: Sorry, I've taken care of it. No more ads!

I suggest using a bbs called "vbulletin" if you decide to switch.