Return to Website

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board

A place for Soo Bahk Do - Tang Soo Do - Moo Duk Kwan members to connect and discuss the martial arts. *Note we reserve the right to delete any posts that are disrespectful. This is a board for Warrior-Scholars, visitors are expected to behave as such*

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ho Sik Pak Philadelphia Seminar?

When and where is Grandmaster Pak, Ho Sik's seminar being held this weekend in Philadelphia?

How does one go about signing up? Do you have to be a member of his Federation? I searched his site and couldn't find any information.

Re: Ho Sik Pak Philadelphia Seminar?

Anyone may attend, member or not. The seminar is next weekend, not this one. Nov. 22-23. It is actually in a suburb called West Chester. I do not know the content of the seminar, last time it was weapons & breaking. If you contact him directly at hosikpak@cs.com, he will let you know what you need. I am calling him in about 2 hours (6:00 his time) & will see if I can find any details. Although, you may want to try him to get it first hand since I am old & forgetful (my kids& wife say that)
Have a good time if you can make it. Even if you can't, he would probably like to meet you if you can just stop by. Sorry I won't meet you, I have a date with my wife that night.
jack
p.s. do a web search for Ed Samane Karate, he is the host.