Return to Website

Our Calabrian Heritage

Discussions and research for People of Calabrian Ancestry.

Our Calabrian Heritage
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Mazzulla family line

I'm from Rende Calabria . Looking for family line as far back as recorded history

Re: Looking for Mazzulla family line

Hi,

I just read your message and I had to write you. I don't know if we are related but my mother's name was Adelina Mazzulla. She married Frank Tenuta from Rende,
Cosenza. She was born on June 3, 1910. Let me know if this sounds familiar. If it does I will let you know her brothers and sister's names. She also had a step-sister in Wisconsin called Angelina Sturino. Where do you live and what are your parents names. Let me know if this sounds like you knew my mother's family.

Eva

Re: Re: Looking for Mazzulla family line

hello i seen that you have researched mazzulla wandering if you have any information on my grandfather francesco mazzulla born in calabria from what i believe, his birthday is 4/10/1895 he came to US i belive at 14yrs of age through ellis island. i would love any information you have.. birth/baptismal/extended family still in italy any and all information would be great.
thank you,
kathleen mazzulla

Any relation to Elvira Mazzulla Baratta?

Mi bisabuela, Maria Perugini, nacido en Rende en 1863, emigro a Argentina en 1880 aproximadamente Codice SIAS IT-ASCS-F680800
Stato Civile, Comune di RENDE. Registro numero 55, atto numero 39 di pagina -
Maria Perugini nato/a il 03/03/1863
da Francesco Perugini, sartore e da Innocenza Mazzulla, cucitrice amente. Su mama era Inocenza Mazzulla