Return to Website

Our Calabrian Heritage

Discussions and research for People of Calabrian Ancestry.

Our Calabrian Heritage
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pietro Perri

Hi,
I am after information on my great great grandfather, Pietro Perri.I believe that he was born in Morachi(Cosenza). He was born, to my guess around the 1850s. He married a lady, to my belief named Maria Felice. I'm not 100% sure if Felice is her middle name or surname. I was told from my paternal grandfather's cousin that Pietro and Maria were cousins and that Maria's surname is also Perri.
Pietro and his wife, Maria had 5 children, Domenico(b.27/12/1881Morachi-my great grandfather),Concetta(Mrs.C.Astorino),Carolina,Francesca(Mrs.F.Muraca) and Lucia(Mrs.A.Muraca).To my understanding, Pietro,had a brother,Giovanni and a sister, Brigitta. I am guessing that Pietro's father might be Domenico, as both Pietro and Giovanni's eldest sons were both Domenico.
I would like confirmation on the folowing:
a. Pietro's parents names.
b.Pietro's date and place of birth.
c.his wife, Maria maiden name and if indeed a cousin.

Thanks

Alfredo Perri

Re: Pietro Perri

Hello Alfredo,my name is Biagio Madafferi.I beleive we my have some things in common as my Grandmother Amelia Perri (A.Madafferi)is one the daughters that you have mentioned.I am also trying to learn more about the family Heritage.Maybe we can be of some use to each other.I would be more then happy to try help.You can email me and then we can exhange further information.Hope to here from you soon. B.Madafferi.