Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My 14 year old wants to have sex with me NEED HELP URGENT

Frequently my 14 year old daughter wants to have sex with me. The first time it happend i was sat watching the tv in my dressing gwn and all of a sudden she cimbs on my crotch and says "i want to *** u daddy"i thought shed been drinking but this happed again the following week then started happening regular her wanting to have sexua intercourse with me. The wrst came when i was laid in bed i sleep naked my wife had gone to work i laid in bed i woke u to find my 14 year old naked having oral sex with me i jumped up staright away and got dressed and drove away. WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: My 14 year old wants to have sex with me NEED HELP URGENT

Hi

Suggest you seek professional advice locally - suggest you visit your Social Services office or make contact with your GP or doctor. This is serious behaviour and I suggest you get help and support as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Andy

im scared that 1 day i might be under the influence of alchol and end up having sex with her

Re: Re: My 14 year old wants to have sex with me NEED HELP URGENT

Definitely find some professional intervention, that's very serious and disturbing.

And as for your fears of acting on it under the influence -- what's more important, your daughter's well being or alcohol? If you can't trust yourself, stay away from it until this is resolved.

Does your wife know?

Re: Re: Re: My 14 year old wants to have sex with me NEED HELP URGENT

Don't drink then, if you really have so little restraint that a few beers would make you want to abuse your own daughter then don't drink.

Re: Re: My 14 year old wants to have sex with me NEED HELP URGENT

if alcohol has that much of an influence on you then your daughter should be living elsewhere regardless of her behaviour, for her own safety.

if this offends you... tough. you disgust me.

Re: Re: Re: My 14 year old wants to have sex with me NEED HELP URGENT

Hi, Willow, I agree with you, this guy disgusts me too. And it isn't because I think he is in this situation genuinely, I have a feeling this is a fantasy and he is using this board to vent it, as we have seen before with the breastfeeding guy. My only prayer here is that he doesn't actually have children, because if he does, they are in danger.

Post your sick filth elsewhere!

Liz

Re: Re: Re: Re: My 14 year old wants to have sex with me NEED HELP URGENT

I also think that this is a pack of lies. Somebody who thinks it funny that people sincerely deal with his nonsense.

Get lost you pedophile! If this story is even true , it sounds like you get "off" on it. Don't come on here making up sick stories like that. This is not a joke this sort of thing. You need some serious psycological help. Im sure you will find other twisted individuals to talk crap to on rotten.com, or wherever else sickos like you hang out!

You are sick! Weirdo! I hope karma bites you in the butt. You deserve worse.

karma bites LOL

if you havent you probably will soon. n no he is not telling fibs, im a 14yo girl and I have tryd with my stepdad untill he gives in. n i know he will. Its natural i think.