Practical Parenting Advice Online Parenting Course

Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Should I be concerned?

I think that if you are this concerned that you should talk to your GP. You really don't know how the stroke has affected them. They may not know as well but it could be linked in a way. Children don't always know how to express themselves. The one thing I ALWAYS rely on as a parent is my gut instinct and if you are this concerned then do what you think is right. Your children are growing up and they are beginning to see things differently than when they were small and if you feel their well being is at risk then consult your doctor.