Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
twins having sex! please help!

I have 2 (14 year old) twins, a female and a male. And they share a room because i own a small home. And the other day i noticed they were doing oral sex with eachother! i was horrified and shocked and mad all at the same time! They don't know i know yet, but i'm affraid they'll do it again. please give me advice!

Re: twins having sex! please help!

They will do it again! You must confront them at once. The next thing is pregnancy.

Beat them,they'll never disobey you again

Re: Re: twins having sex! please help!

i don't beleive in beating children. But i will take the first posted advice. Because i don't want underage pregnancy. I'll talk to them.

Re: Re: Re: twins having sex! please help!

Suggest you talk to both of them and get professional advice locally on how best to handle the situation, perhaps from Social Services.

Also is ther no way you can alter the sleeping arrangements to reduce the risk of it happenning again?

Regards

Andy

Separate them as soon as possible. Use your front room as an extra room. The long term solution is to send one away to an extended member of the family while you are accesing phycological help for them because it is not natural for siblings to be attracted to each other sextually never mind twins

If your twins are having sex, don't worry about it! I know what your thinking. What!?!?!?! But this is probaly just a stage and they find each other very atractive. If it doesn't stop in a a few months, then I would call a therapist. If you have a video camera I would put it in their room and whenever their not home, look at the tape and see if "anything" happened. You might think it might be an "invasion of privacy", but unless you want grandchildren from both kids together then I would do that.

Are you kidding me....Break this up....they arent small children playing doctor. They need to see someone. As a parent you should have been horrified, there is no way 14 year old opposite sex kids should be sharing a room....you share with your son, and let the girl have her own space.