Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How challenging is parenting for you?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would like to participate in a study that i am conducting under the School of Psychology at Deakin University, Melbourne. I am investigating the different ways that parents and step-parents (of children/step-children under the age of 18) interact with their children/step-children, and the different beliefs and attitudes parents have about parenting, child discipline strategies and how well parents work together as a team with their partner to discipline and raise their children.
If you are interested in participating i have an on-line anonymous questionnaire at the following address:
www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/research/parenting/index.html
(you may need to copy and paste link)
You will find that going through the questions will make you think about some of the parenting beliefs and attitudes that you have of your own and may be interesting to you.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, and any comments or further suggestions are very welcome. As i am not yet a parent myself, i am open to any suggestions you may have as additions to my study. Thank you!