Monday Night Madness Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Calling out Team Whiny

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!

Re: Calling out Team Whiny

John, John, John. Oh Johnny boy. Johnny, Johnny, why you buggin? We haven't even played our 1st week and your already running your mouth? My goodness man, did your mom not let you breast feed when you were a baby? Or are you still sucking on that titty? I'm not sure where the hostility comes from! This coming from a guy that makes Van de Veld(or whatever that Frenchie's name is)look like the Tiger Woods of closing out the opponent on the last hole. We'll see who peels who this year when we match up. And we'll see who goes farther in the playoffs. And I know, I know, just because we'll whip your ass this year that it doesn't matter unless we win it all. Regardless if we win it all or not, it will be sweet, sweet victory spanking the "Tsunami/Whinner" team this year(I mean every year). Scratch that. It's really not that fun when the wins are soooo easy. Just ask the Buckeyes football team - kicking Michigan's ass every year is becoming habit. It's probably not that much fun anymore for Tressel and the boys. How do ya like dem apples, Coker?

Re: Re: Calling out Team Whiny

too easy, too easy. it has been a long five year stretch, but take some advise, don't talk to much. i learned the hard way, for 11 out of 12 years. all good things come to an end, just not for me in golf. ( just kidding, don't get all mad). oh and by the way, the wolverines men's basketball team was the NIT runner up in 04 AND 06. that's right!!lets not forget about the national champion softball team from a year ago. our football team is almost back, but the buckeyes we won't know about for a while. it is hard to determine who will be playing for them this year. parole hearings can go either way. but rest assured they will all get paid at that school, or atleast get caught. the alum are so bad, they even pay the one's that suck. Hi Mr. O'brien you deserved it. Maurice is stand up, but he's not the only one awaiting trial off of that team. good question though, how many graduated?? probably not as many as are in jail. just a thought.

PS. thanks tsunami for all of the laughs. you keep the emails fun.