Boro Night Life Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Boro Night Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: looking for heavy metal band

yo man! i'm new in town and i've been searching like crazy for some rock or metal to get with. i don't know if you're having any luck, but i must be looking in all the wrong places.
anyway i'm a bassist looking to jam!
if you'd like to exchange # or something and see if anything's poppin' , i'm totally for it
well i'm josh my #is 848-3269
if you would gimmie a call we can try to start something.
peace

Re: Re: looking for heavy metal band

Hey man,what's up?Sorry I haven't gotten back to ya sooner.Got a couple questions for ya.Hope ya don't mind.
What kind or type music ya looking to do sound wise?Who are some of your influences player and band wise?Have ya been in a band before and if so who were they?Do ya know of any other musicians.I'm located in McMinnville.It's about 45 minutes from Murf.I know of a drummer here that wants to jam and maybe a guitar player.Would it be to hard for ya to come here?By the way,where are you located.? If we can find some other people it's no problem for me to come there and jam.
I'm looking to do something Heavy and with a power groove.Kinda like Pantera but with more time changes.A mixture of something like Pantera meets Slayer meets Down & Black Label Society meets Lamb of God meets Soilent Green meets.........you get the picture.If this sounds like something you're wanting to do or would be interested in hit me back.Write me back at looking foward to heraing from ya.
Michael