Labor of Love Discussion Board

Welcome to Labor of Love's Discussion Board section. This is for Tthose of Yyou who prefer a not so instant form of communication. Feel free to post most anything Yyou like.

Some suggestions:

BDSM related topics

Special Events that Yyou'd like to notify Ppeople of.

Yyour poetry, writings that Yyou'd like feedback on.

Anything Yyou'd like.

Labor of Love Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: i wonder

*giggling and moaning as i feel Him slapping my ass...wiggling it against the palm of His hand...purring as the pain dulls to a quiet burn*

Mmmm...i forgot what Wwe were talking about.

Oh yes, incorrigable. yes, i am, Master. And You wouldn't have me any other way.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

*Watching her reaction and then sighing softly. Quietly muttering to Myself.* Mental note: threatening a painslut with a spanking doesn't work too well overall. Though it does often lead to all kinds of interesting things. *Lips quirking.* After all, she and I truely began O/our current course via a spanking I promised her.

*Shaking My head and reaching down to smack her right asscheek lightly with My left hand.* you are incorrigble, Mine.

Replying to:

ooo oooo

A spanking? *ears perking up...running around, poking random Ppeople*

Yyou Aall heard that, right? Yyou're witnesses? Master promised me a spanking.

*jumps up and down in excitement, clapping a lot*

Replying to:

*Growling playfully.* Uh-huh, and somebody is ~so~ going to get a spanking in the next couple days at this rate. That or I'll have to simply come up with something else... ~_^

Replying to:

Should this lil one be offended that her Master will answer everyOone's posts but her own? *snickers...ducks from His spanks n stuff*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i wonder

*Chuckling softly at the giggling, moaning, and feeling her ass wiggling against the palm of My hand. Savouring the sweet sound of her purring.*

you always forget what W/we're talking about when you're delighting in pain and pleasure, My love. *Making "tisk"ing noises. ~_^*

*Considering the rest of her reply for a few moments.* Hmmm...more than likely you're quite right about that, My heart. After all you wouldn't be you without it since it's such a large part of your personality it seems like. *Gently teasing.*

Replying to:

*giggling and moaning as i feel Him slapping my ass...wiggling it against the palm of His hand...purring as the pain dulls to a quiet burn*

Mmmm...i forgot what Wwe were talking about.

Oh yes, incorrigable. yes, i am, Master. And You wouldn't have me any other way.

Replying to:

*Watching her reaction and then sighing softly. Quietly muttering to Myself.* Mental note: threatening a painslut with a spanking doesn't work too well overall. Though it does often lead to all kinds of interesting things. *Lips quirking.* After all, she and I truely began O/our current course via a spanking I promised her.

*Shaking My head and reaching down to smack her right asscheek lightly with My left hand.* you are incorrigble, Mine.

Replying to:

ooo oooo

A spanking? *ears perking up...running around, poking random Ppeople*

Yyou Aall heard that, right? Yyou're witnesses? Master promised me a spanking.

*jumps up and down in excitement, clapping a lot*

Replying to:

*Growling playfully.* Uh-huh, and somebody is ~so~ going to get a spanking in the next couple days at this rate. That or I'll have to simply come up with something else... ~_^

Replying to:

Should this lil one be offended that her Master will answer everyOone's posts but her own? *snickers...ducks from His spanks n stuff*