Labor of Love Discussion Board

Welcome to Labor of Love's Discussion Board section. This is for Tthose of Yyou who prefer a not so instant form of communication. Feel free to post most anything Yyou like.

Some suggestions:

BDSM related topics

Special Events that Yyou'd like to notify Ppeople of.

Yyour poetry, writings that Yyou'd like feedback on.

Anything Yyou'd like.

Labor of Love Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Well, after seeing what Y/you T/two have created together, i am certainly surprised to notice that there is not much discussion going on in the forum. Perhaps that can be remedied by me.

Let me ask Y/you this question, though i believe this couple is biased:

How affective can an online relationship be?

At what point durring that relationship should it turn to an real time relationship?

And how can a person truely know the O/other if online words are the only ones spoken?

i'm interested to see the response.

Re: No Subject

Well, sub stantial, you picked an interesting question to pose.

i Think that online relationships, like most relationships are entirely dependant upon the energy a Ccouple places in it. i do not consider Master my online Master. However, Wwe speak constantly on the phone, write emails, etc. He has become an active part of my every day life. i Think that's what makes Him so much more than an internet relationship.

However, i do Think that it is quite possible to have a productive online relationship. There is always, however that one point in the relationship where it needs to go forward or stop. Some relationships never get to the meeting point, some don't need to. Some are content leaving things unknown.

It's up to the Ccouple. It just so happens that Master and i are in it for the long run. And it just so happens that Wwe have the ability to follow through with that.

Great question, hun. Keep them comming

with love

lauren

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Well, after seeing what Y/you T/two have created together, i am certainly surprised to notice that there is not much discussion going on in the forum. Perhaps that can be remedied by me.

At what point durring that relationship should it turn to an real time relationship?

And how can a person truely know the O/other if online words are the only ones spoken?

Re: No Subject

*Chuckling softly.* I believe My kitten has answered the question quite well from My perspective as well. she is a part of My life far beyond anything I could have dreamed would be possible through simply the Internet, e-mail, and phone. The fact that W/we've quite accepted the fact W/we're bound so tightly T/together even before meeting r/t is a testament to what can be if the feelings and effort are strong enough.

I do appologize for My lack of an answer until now. Due to various circumstances I've been busy with one thing or another lately. However, there are plans being worked on to add more content to O/our site soon.

Please feel free to visit and chat as much as Y/you like. This is a very good, Thought provoking question and W/we need more of them in O/our lives. After all without questions how can O/one learn?

P.S. A pleasure to meet you, substantial.

~^Jonathan^~{lauren}

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: