Labor of Love Discussion Board

Welcome to Labor of Love's Discussion Board section. This is for Tthose of Yyou who prefer a not so instant form of communication. Feel free to post most anything Yyou like.

Some suggestions:

BDSM related topics

Special Events that Yyou'd like to notify Ppeople of.

Yyour poetry, writings that Yyou'd like feedback on.

Anything Yyou'd like.

Labor of Love Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

*Smiling softly.* I know W/we will. *Tilting My head to the right a bit.* Now, B/both Myself and lauren must admit to being a bit curious as to W/who is hiding beneath the mask of Anonymity within O/our walls. *Quirking an eyebrow slightly.* I don't suppose that will be changing anytime soon?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

Do Yyou Gguys know that Yyour chat room doesn't work?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

*Smiling softly.* I know W/we will. *Tilting My head to the right a bit.* Now, B/both Myself and lauren must admit to being a bit curious as to W/who is hiding beneath the mask of Anonymity within O/our walls. *Quirking an eyebrow slightly.* I don't suppose that will be changing anytime soon?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject

Unfortunately, yes. *Making a face.* W/we tried to use it for a scene one night to post here, but it didn't work out. W/we're looking into the matter to see if there might not be something better that can be put in its place. Well...more specifically I will be, given all the work she's already done and all. ~_^

Replying to:

Do Yyou Gguys know that Yyour chat room doesn't work?

Replying to: