Women's Rugby at Longwood

We love to scrum!

Women's Rugby at Longwood
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ROOKIE NIGHT

hey guys!! rookie night is thursday, 8 pm. me janet and hollies house. DO NOT BRING FRIENDS! this is your initiation, so if you dont come, youre still a rookie. please make sure all your fellow rookies know, you all have rosters, so spread the word. its gonna be a lot of fun! thanks to everyone who made it to the carwash, well be using money from that to fund this event.
also, i dont know about you guys, but with the semester winding down, i am SWAMPED with work. id like to still get together on thurdays for practice, just fun drills and ball handeling to keep us in the game. i know **** has been hectic, so im hoping for ONE DAY people can come to practice. bring friends, now is the perfect time for new people to learn. plan on practicing this thursday, and we can tell you any last minute info about rookie night. please go to the gym, run, do whatever you need to do to stay in shape. youll be grateful when we start next season, believe me. those first 2 weeks with john graham were HELL!
for those of you who dont know, Sam is our new match sec. yay! well talk about next season at a meeting soon. im going to call one within the next 2 weeks. so be checking your mail and this message board. it is YOUR responsibility to know whats going on. i will be sending emails out from now on inadditon to posts, because not everyone has AIM/internet available all the time.
thanks guys and ill see you all thursday!!

Re: ROOKIE NIGHT

hey guys, it would also be great if you could bring any pictures that you want me to put in the scrapbook so I can start working on it. Whenever you can get them to me is good, sooner is better. If everyone brings a really good picture or two then the scrapbook can be awesome! Thanks!