Women's Rugby at Longwood

We love to scrum!

Women's Rugby at Longwood
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
car wash

since its going to be nice all week, id like to do a car wash on either thursday or friday. id like to do it from 12-3 cuz thats when itll be the warmest. thank you! also, check your email!

Re: car wash

liah, janet and hollie can do it friday, is that okay with others?? you only have to stay for an hour or so between 12 and 3pm. let me know when you can do it.

Also, we will need sponges, towls and soap? who has what and what will we need to buy before hand?

I'm probally headed home this weekend so I might be able to help set up, it just depends on what time my ride want to leave. Also I am sopose to meet with the manager at Charlies and PE Bean on Friday between 11-12. We need everyone to step up and help out!!!

i can work a car wash thursday from like 2-3 after my classes but i have a class friday that prevents me from being able to be there.

just let me know the final plans.

hey! smash has classes until 11. so i can help out after that! yay!

hey, I can do the carwash on THURSDAY. my classes end at 1215. I cannot do it on friday because I have classes from 1-3. lemme know the final plans. thanks

hey, i have class from 10 to 230 so i most likely won't be any use......if there is anyhting else i can do let me know!!

hey guys, i am really sorry but i have class from 1-3:15 on thursday and then on friday i have to leave right after my 1:00 class to go to Richmond for an interview. If there is anything else i can help with let me know.

I Can be there all day friday, might be a few minutes late my class ends at 12, Also, it would be a good idea if everyone started tellin people about it as soon as as know the details,, especialy if you cant come and wash cars, you can do your part by sending cars!