Women's Rugby at Longwood

We love to scrum!

Women's Rugby at Longwood
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
READ THIS NOW!

hey. okay so were running the oktoberfest booth from 12-5pm on sat october 8th., EVERYONE must sign up for 2 shifts. (except set up and take down, cuz those have more work) we signed up at the meeting so heres whats left. please post when you can do it. we need at least 3 people per shift. everyone needs to make hemp jewelry/belts/key chains etc. i need at least 3 from each of you by 10 am saturday morning.people are going to heidi and kristins weds night to work on this, so if you need help and/or supplies, contact them!!!!
also, im really getting sick of people missing meetings. i understand when things come up, but you should all know by now they are every sunday at 9pm. unless you have a good excuse, from now on you will suffer consequences. this is bull****, guys. if you dont wanna be part of the team, then quit now and stop wasting our time. we cant have any more of this half assed ****.
we need more commitment. everyone NEEDS to come to practice monday, tuesday and thursday plus fridays before games. weve cut it to 3 days, so i dont wanna hear any lame excuses.

snickers, hollie, and clay still owe dues/receipts

Krissy, Snickers, Mary, Whitney, Hailey, Hollie, Heather and Christine still need to sign up.

Booth Assignments:
11-12 Liah Sabrina Sam
12-1 Janet
1-2 Janet Nina
2-3 Nina Ashley
3-4 Ashely
4-5 Liah Kristin Heidi

Re: READ THIS NOW!

i forgot to include marilyn! sorry!! please sign up

Re: READ THIS NOW!

I will do it from 12-1 and 1-2

Booth Assignments: