Return to Website

Love Jesus Forum

Als je wat te vragen hebt of wat te zeggen doe dat dan hier!!

Love Jesus Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Tori Amos Little Earthquakes 1992 Repost
Tori Amos Little Earthquakes 1992 Repost > http://tinyurl.com/obrqy2f 97ffa81d91 VectorWorks_2010_SP4_-_(Mac)-addsAventura-Un Chi Chi (Aventura) mp3cms intellicad 6 6 professional editioncakewalk music...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 3:24am
by xeniosva
prayer request
write cluracan and and utubiaparty1, and sistermoonshine13 and lawrence forman and diana hughey and dchandler and d.min jeremy taylor of starr king school of ministry and ask him why he hates God so much he stole the God spoken protected name ministry of dreams to ru...
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2008 1:03pm
by pray for bob
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2008 3:37pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2008 6:09am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Crusader says many people have emailed him that eternal torment is true
I am very pleased to say that many people (just the right number, no more and no less) have also emailed me that they are glad to learn about the evidence that I have posted that a correct (literally not interpretively) translated Bible teaches universal salvation,...
Views: 225   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 13, 2008 6:36am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Gary the Crusader says Ray Prinzing is "a messenger from hell." You decide
MY TRIBUTE TO RAY PRINZING Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer for...
Views: 274   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 7:09am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
The god that Calvinist and Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love
through no fault of their own because they are taught at an early age to reject Christ as their Saviour, demonstrates the absurdity of the eternal torment theology. The STRONGEST influence in their life is to trust in Muhammad, the Koran, and Allah, and the STRONGEST...
Views: 258   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 28, 2008 3:53pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you can love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you might believe ...
If you can love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, then you might believe the contents of Gary the Crusader's postings and you will not likely be interested in changing your mind. But, if you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can c...
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2008 3:28pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 287   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2008 4:48pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 267   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 6, 2007 6:41am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. T...
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2007 6:39am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Hi all!
Please, you can read my three profiles: "You can live specially forever on a Paradise earth", "My other profile." and "My third profile." at http://www.myforeignbride.com.
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2007 1:39pm
by Female, 45 yrs o...
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 301   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 7, 2007 8:27am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
-
Please, you can read my three profiles: "You can live specially forever on a Paradise earth", "My other profile." and "My third profile." at http://www.myforeignbride.com.
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2007 4:12am
by Female, 45 yrs o...
Ray Prinzing is my hero
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 263   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 18, 2007 3:53pm
by Rodger Tutt
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2007 8:15am
by Rodger Tutt
NIET KLIKKEN
www.morphcore.com
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 1:38pm
by morphcore.com
TOILET PAPER
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram People, like Gary the Crusader, who want to retain some of the glory for their trusting in Jesus for their salvation, will regard this writing as what Gary has called “toilet paper” on several Bravenet forums. O...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2007 11:40am
by Rodger Tutt
To any member or surfer of this forum
We humans do share one thing in common with robots and that is causality. Everything we do, and every choice we make is the product of a cause. It is absolutely impossible to choose what we do not prefer. The fact that we choose it demonstrates that we prefer it....
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2007 3:49pm
by Rodger Tutt
The eternal torment denominations are the WORST of all the false cults!
Many people risked their lives trying to escape from behind the iron curtain into a democratic country. Nobody tried to “escape” into the Soviet Union. In the same way, the testimonies on my forum at http://greater-emmanuel.org/Hope4You/ and on the TE...
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2007 3:49pm
by Rodger Tutt
"My Greek scholars are more reliable than your Greek scholars."
“My Greek scholars are more reliable than your Greek scholars.” The debate between people who believe that the Bible teaches “eternal torment,” and the people who believe that the Bible teaches “kolasis aionion” which means age-...
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2007 9:22am
by Rodger Tutt
info and FAQ in support of the Bible teaching universal salvation
Information, and frequently asked questions in support of a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaching universal salvation, http://www.tentmaker.org/bloglinks.htm copy and paste into address bar if necessary
Views: 325   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2007 9:20am
by Rodger Tutt
You can live specially forever on a Paradise earth. ;-)
I am glad that you are interested in the Bible. I am looking into it myself and think it is very interesting. My mother is a Jehovah's Witness and she wants me to study the Bible with them. They are helping me as much as I want. I am deaf myself but I read a lot I be...
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2007 3:47pm
by The Norwegian wo...
Here's what's going to happen now
HERE’S WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just beca...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 7:48pm
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. The “danger” in preaching the...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 7:47pm
by Rodger Tutt
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 373   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 7:47pm
by Rodger Tutt
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 462   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 3:14pm
by Joe
THE BIBLE
I am glad that you are interested in the Bible. I am looking into it myself and think it is very interesting. My mother is a Jehovah's Witness and she wants me to study the Bible with them. They are helping me as much as I want. I am deaf myself but I read a lot I be...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 4:52pm
by I shall tell you...
Stelling: Dat God en Jezus bestaat is niet te bewijzen
Moeilijk onderwerp. kan iemand bewijzen dat hij bestaat of willen we het zien. moeilijk he. pim
Views: 590   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 10:42am
by Queenmum
s
Sapman
Ben jij al tot geloof gekomen?
Hai, ik ben nieuw op dit forum, kzal m ff voorstellen: Ik ben Dirk de Boer, mn nickname is op alle fora 'Sapman' ik bezit samen met 2 vrienden www.jsys.nl en ben zelf onlangs begonnen met www.hetgeloof.tk duzz. de laatst is nog in opbouw dus nog klein. Mn vraag wa...
Views: 523   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 10:33am
by Sylvia
wat vinden jullie van de nieuwe look?
Ik ben er heel erg druk mee geweest en hoop dat jullie het een verbetering vinden!
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2004 4:09am
by Gastje
Stelling: Als je niet naar de kerk gaat ben je geen goede christen.
Stelling: Als je niet naar de kerk gaat ben je geen goede christen. Beantwoorden maar!
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2004 8:44am
by Gastje
Stelling:christenen moeten het goede voorbeeld geven.
Stelling:Christenen moeten het goede voorbeeld geven.
Views: 482   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 26, 2004 3:28pm
by Sapman
lijden
stelling: Het lijden komt van God
Views: 520   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 26, 2004 3:26pm
by Sapman
g
Gastje
Hallo allemaal
Hallo iederen, Ik had een vraagje voor jullie! Wanneer ben je bekeert denk je? Wat is dat, bekering? Ben jy het? Groetjes my
Views: 471   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2004 11:25am
by Pim Nieuwenweg
dagboek pim
Hey Pim Gaaf dagboek heb je gemaakt! Vooral de foto's vind ik heel mooi, en een herinnering aan jouw doop die ik superz vond. De getuigenis die je erbij geeft vind ik ook mooi, en ik hoop dat je blijft voelen dat God er altijd voor je is, dat Hij je vasthoudt en...
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2004 11:53am
by Ellen Nieuwenweg
Mijn Nieuwe Forum
Hallo iedereen die dit leest Hier kun je dus alles vragen en antwoorden. Hier is mijn vraag: Wat zouden jullie nog toegevoegd willen hebben in mijn site?
Views: 451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2004 12:13am
by Barbara Nieuwenw...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet