Huan Zhu Ge Ge Info Page Forum

none

Huan Zhu Ge Ge Info Page Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are u looking for fics?

I would like the fan fics to be in Word formate, and if you have stories that are more than one chapter I would like separated files... You can make the files any font you want. I might change the font a little when I get it to better fit my page...

~Kelly~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

To the Webmistress Kelly,

You mention that you need new fics very much.

If I do post my fics to you, what format do you want them in. Since two of my fics are more than one chapter long, do you want the chapters sent separately or the whole story in one document?

Re: Re: Are u looking for fics?

Alright Kelly,

I'll e-mail to you the way you would like it.

Once again, thanks for hosting my fics on your terrific site.

Replying to:

I would like the fan fics to be in Word formate, and if you have stories that are more than one chapter I would like separated files... You can make the files any font you want. I might change the font a little when I get it to better fit my page...

~Kelly~

Replying to:

If I do post my fics to you, what format do you want them in. Since two of my fics are more than one chapter long, do you want the chapters sent separately or the whole story in one document?

Re: Re: Re: Are u looking for fics?

Just to inform you that my fics are on their way to your e-mail addy at xkellyz@hotmail.com

My fics are in word format. As some of them have foot notes offering explanation for terms that dear readers may not understand, you may want to view the story in "Print Layout" format so that you can see the footnotes.

Replying to:

Alright Kelly,

Replying to:

~Kelly~

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Are u looking for fics?

Hi!

I have recieved your stories. I will put up your stories ASAP!

Thanks for submitting them!

~Kelly~

Replying to:

Just to inform you that my fics are on their way to your e-mail addy at xkellyz@hotmail.com

My fics are in word format. As some of them have foot notes offering explanation for terms that dear readers may not understand, you may want to view the story in "Print Layout" format so that you can see the footnotes.

Replying to:

Alright Kelly,

Replying to:

~Kelly~

Replying to: