Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
ATK Set 289798 - Savannah Camden Gallery 105 Nudism
ATK Set 289798 - Savannah Camden Gallery 105 Nudism > http://tllg.net/A42hRdX1k5kmkE26kdN ATK Set 289798 - Savannah Camden Gallery 105 Nudism b92c5eb40e 3gp bokep pul {AlphonseBoudard-LaMetamorphoseDesClopo...
Views: 394   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 3:34pm
by botaayl
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ Wha...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 9:29pm
by Hannah
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 5:22pm
by Joe
l
Lana
???Zhao Wei and Ale Su married????
Hi I'm a very new person to this forum...but I like ask you one question... "Did Alec Su and Vicki Zhao married?" Please don't laugh at this question because I really don't know. I had watched the movie, and I saw Alec and Vicki Zhao in that movie they both are...
Views: 1514   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2005 11:44am
by Lana
Wang Yan Homepage
Hey all, made a Wang Yan homepage (she played Qing-Er in HZGG2) - much thanks to Kelly for pics and info...not much on it yet, but it will be updated, I promise. http://www.geocities.com/cyndaminthia/wymain
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2005 1:22am
by ryan fernandez
k
Kelly
Message from the Webmaster
Hi Everyone! This is the webmaster of this site. As most of you have notice by now, this site has not been updated in quite some time. To tell you the truth, I would love to put up new stuff on this site, however, I lack the time. I don't really know when I will upd...
Views: 468   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2004 4:25pm
by Kelly
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2004 7:59pm
by The Simpsons
k
Kelly
HZGG III Book Cover
Hi, I'm looking for HZGG III bookcovers to put up on this site. If you know where I can find them email me at xkellyz@hotmail.com ~Kelly~
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2004 9:38am
by Kelly
hey
how are you. did you like original role the hzgg3,I like they.role is wonderful.new roler is no good.
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2003 4:22pm
by Kelly
Fanfiction
hey! Is Dytia gonna update her invincible sword story? Kelly, if u could find her, please ask her to update! I can't stand da suspense!
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2003 4:19pm
by Kelly
No Subject
just wanted to point out, most of the links in the book translation section don't work.
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2003 4:17pm
by Kelly
k
Kelly
Re: huan zhu ge ge3
Article:Hi! Great Story! Did you write this? If you did do you mind if I put this up on my Fan Fiction Archive page... I will give you all the credit for your story.... Kelly(owner of Huan Zhu Ge Ge Info Page)--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2000 7:09am
by Kelly
k
Kelly
Re:Re:Re: Yo!
Article:Hi me again! I know what you mean....I am not that good with geography either so I guess we'll have to think something up....I don't think anyone is chating in the chatroom right now so I'll try and think of something... Kelly--- --- --- --- --- --- --- -...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2000 7:12am
by Kelly
z
zhen
bad spelling!
bAD SPELLING! gOOD INFORMATION!
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2000 8:23am
by zhen
k
Kelly
Re: bad spelling!
Article:What do you mean bad spelling?--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:bAD SPELLING! gOOD INFORMATION!
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2000 2:39pm
by Kelly
k
Kelly
Fan Fiction very need!
Hi All! Kelly here. If you have a HZGG fan fiction that you have written and want to publish it please email me about submitting your fan fiction here...The author will recieve all the credit and can have the option of having people email you about your fan fiction....
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2000 2:44pm
by Kelly
w
wan
Re: Re: huan zhu ge ge3
Article:Hi Kelly I don't mind--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:Article:Hi! Great Story! Did you write this? If you did do you mind if I put this up on my Fan Fiction Archive page... I will give you all the credit...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2000 11:11pm
by wan
HUAN ZHU GE GE 3 New story
This is we all the first write this story HUAN ZHU GE GE 3 Xiao yan zi and yong qi marry: Xiao yan zi remember that girl she save She want adopt that as her foster daughter and She went to tell yong qi still remember that girl...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2000 2:24am
by brothers&sisters
k
Kelly
Re: Re: Re: huan zhu ge ge3
Article:Hi! Thanx for letting me put it up! Can you give me your name and email address so i can give you your credit? Kelly--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:Article:Hi Kelly I don't mind--- --- --- --- --- --...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2000 12:29pm
by Kelly
h
Helios
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2000 2:22am
by Helios
HZGG3?
Will that be HZGG3 ? Please mail me at: babyjoyce@princesspearl.i-p.com
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2000 6:46am
by Jocelyn
a
Ayumi
Re: Fan Fiction very need!
Article:Not exacly Kelly, I already wrote to you so many fan fiction but you did not post up mine and my chinese name is Shu Min if you see one I'll be waiting for the fan fiction!!!!!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:Hi All!...
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2000 7:38am
by Ayumi
a
Ayumi
Vote and questions!!!
Excuse me may I know, Kelly when are you going to post my fan fiction and also if you want to vote your favourite singer please go to: www.freevote.com/booth/azian_stars www.freevote.com/booth/singers www.freevote.com/booth/japan_stars www.freevote.com/booth/asia...
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2000 7:44am
by Ayumi
k
Kelly
Re: Vote and questions!!!
Article:Hi! I just put up your fan fictions. I would like to know your HZGG website url. It would be great if you can email me the address! Kelly --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:Excuse me may I know, Kelly when are you goin...
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2000 6:58pm
by Kelly
k
Kelly
Re: Re: Fan Fiction very need!
Article:Hi! I just put up your fan fictions. So check it out. I welcome more fan fictions. Kelly --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:Article:Not exacly Kelly, I already wrote to you so many fan fiction but you did not post up mi...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2000 5:57pm
by Kelly
c
Candy
hihi every one want to c vicki bold???go to........
http://www.geocities.com/janiceyng frequenty updated a good layout its just billiant there you must check it out its by a 14 yr old girl called"Janice Ng" luv Candy
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2000 4:42pm
by Candy
k
Kelly
HZGG 3 May Be a Reality!!
Hi Everyone!! Kelly here! I just got the most awsome news from Jul(a member of the HZGG fan club). Qioing Yao is starting to write HZGG 3!!!! She made a public statement about this!!!! Wow!! Alright!!! I'm so happy!!! Go there http://udnnews.com/ENTERTAINMENT/STARFO...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2000 12:10pm
by Kelly
p
peb
Re: Re: HUAN ZHU GE GE 3 New story
Sorry but I don't even understand
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2000 8:06am
by peb
To Kelly
Dear Kelly, I have a fanfiction in www.winglin.net/fanfic. The link is: Lies If you like it, you are wel come to take it. I am not sure if the link is working but if it's not, the URL is: www.winglin.net/fanfic/angelgirlz
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2000 8:11am
by angelgirlz
k
Kelly
Re: To Kelly
Article:Hi! Thanx for the link! I will put up your fan fiction as soon as I can. ~Kelly~ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article: Dear Kelly, I have a fanfiction in www.winglin.net/fanfic. The link is: Lies If you...
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2000 2:49pm
by Kelly
k
Kathy
please check out VICKIS LOVERBAR
hey u guys please check out http://www.geocities.com/loverbar and please dont forget to sign my guest book
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2000 9:56am
by Kathy
j
Joyce
Cosmic Rainbow!!
Ruby Lin's Playground - an all-English site with TONS of photos, LOADS of the most up-to-date news, and SOOOO much more!! (updated weekly) A most popular hangout for Ruby fans, hurry on over!! P.S. Ruby Lin's Playground just got an awesome new look! It's version 4.5...
Views: 449   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2000 5:10pm
by Joyce
j
Joyce
THE REAL RUBY LIN VISITED MY SITE!!
Hi. I'm the webmaster at Ruby Lin's Playground. Yes, it's true. Ruby Lin visited my site, and posted lots of messages for everyone!! She said she would visit often... isn't that wonderful?!?! This is a dream come true!! Hurry on over to my site for more info!! Luv, J...
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2000 4:20pm
by Joyce
a
Annie
Want to visit Vicki and Alec's site?
i've just created a vicki and alec's site and need you guys to visit and give some comments. i also need help from you guys!! if you think you can write a story of vicki and alec/vicki/alec, please send your entries to me at webmaster@vickizhaoandalecsu.zzn.com i wi...
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2000 11:00pm
by Annie
please Visit my site
Hello everyone, Cool site HZGG rules!!!!!!!!
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2000 9:31am
by Lianne Yao Xiaol...
Please go to my site and...
Please go to my site and join in the discussion and survey about Alec and Vicki held at my forum, and please also sign my guestbook and join my mailing list!!! My site URL is: takeoff.to/alecnvicki PLEASE VISIT MY SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2001 5:29pm
by Arrowhead
Please visit my site
hello,my site is about chinese stars so please come and visit. thanks!
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2001 12:52pm
by Jeanie Nguyen
Re: HUAN ZHU GE GE 3 New story
right...what the hell r u talkin about? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: This is we all the first write this story HUAN ZHU GE GE 3 Xiao yan zi and yong qi marry: Xiao yan zi remember that girl she save She wan...
Views: 1519   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2001 3:38pm
by Anonymous
Re: HZGG 3 May Be a Reality!!
yay! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Everyone!! Kelly here! I just got the most awsome news from Jul(a member of the HZGG fan club). Qioing Yao is starting to write HZGG 3!!!! She made a public statement about this!!!! Wow!! Alright!!! I'm...
Views: 481   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2001 3:41pm
by Sparkle
NEW VICKIS SITE
VICKIS LAND! fly.to/vickisland
Views: 505   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2001 9:12am
by AngelAngel
VICKI AND ALEX -together or not?
Did Alex and Vicki really go out for three years and ALMOST get married?? or did something else happen? I dont live in china so i'm not really tuned into the busynes....i depend on the internet...and the internet izn't alwayz tru! plz reply asap!
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2001 11:59am
by Sparkle
Are u looking for fics?
To the Webmistress Kelly, You mention that you need new fics very much. If I do post my fics to you, what format do you want them in. Since two of my fics are more than one chapter long, do you want the chapters sent separately or the whole story in one docu...
Views: 487   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2001 10:59pm
by Giant Eagle
k
Kelly
Re: Are u looking for fics?
I would like the fan fics to be in Word formate, and if you have stories that are more than one chapter I would like separated files... You can make the files any font you want. I might change the font a little when I get it to better fit my page... ~Kelly~...
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2001 12:49pm
by Kelly
Re: Re: Are u looking for fics?
Alright Kelly, I'll e-mail to you the way you would like it. Once again, thanks for hosting my fics on your terrific site. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I would like the fan fics to be in Word formate, and if you have stories that are mo...
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2001 11:51pm
by GIant Eagle
Re: Re: Re: Are u looking for fics?
Just to inform you that my fics are on their way to your e-mail addy at xkellyz@hotmail.com My fics are in word format. As some of them have foot notes offering explanation for terms that dear readers may not understand, you may want to view the story in "Print L...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2001 4:43am
by Giant Eagle
k
Kelly
Re: Re: Re: Re: Are u looking for fics?
Hi! I have recieved your stories. I will put up your stories ASAP! Thanks for submitting them! ~Kelly~ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just to inform you that my fics are on their way to your e-mail addy at xkellyz@hotmail.com My fics...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2001 5:53pm
by Kelly
A Big thank You
Dear Kelly, Just wanted to say thanks for hosting my Fics. ALso to let you know that some of my fics have explanatory foot notes so you'll have to use the Print Layout mode in your MS Windows./ GO to View, then highlight Print Layout. Thanks a lot again
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2001 6:43am
by Giant Eagle
k
Kelly
Hi Everyone!!
Hi Everyone! This is Kelly the webmaster! I know I have not updated in a long time!!! I'm being bogged down with school and since I'm a senior, It's College Application Time!!! I really want to start updating and get this site going but I just don't have the time. H...
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2001 3:51pm
by Kelly
Re: Hi Everyone!! [nt]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Everyone! This is Kelly the webmaster! I know I have not updated in a long time!!! I'm being bogged down with school and since I'm a senior, It's College Application Time!!! I really want to start updating an...
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2001 9:00pm
by Anonymous
Re: Hi Everyone!!
Hey Kelly! Haha, definitely understand about being bogged down by college apps - where are you applying? Good luck with them!!! anyways have a great winter break! talk to you soon!!
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2001 9:04pm
by Cynthia
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet